Andrew J. Clavette
Andrew Clavette joined the firm in March 2008, working full-time as a law clerk during the day while attending Suffolk University Law School at night. His practice focuses on personal injury litigation, including nursing home negligence, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice and motor vehicle claims.
Before joining the Colucci, Colucci, Marcus & Flavin, P.C., Attorney Clavette worked as a paralegal for a defense firm specializing in asbestos litigation. He assisted in defending companies in toxic tort litigation in both Massachusetts and California.
Attorney Clavette graduated from Suffolk University Law School (J.D.) and Connecticut College (B.A. in Government) where he captained the Varsity Hockey Team. He is licensed to practice law in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island and is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, and the Rhode Island Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Massachusetts, 2012
- Rhode Island, 2012
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Connecticut College, New London, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Government
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Assoction
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Past Employment Positions
- Pierce, Davis & Perritano, LLP, Paralegal, 2006 - 2008