Estate Planning Lawyer In Boston
For more than 15 years, individuals, families and businesses have turned to Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC, for legal services ranging from basic estate planning to complex estate tax issues and will and probate disputes.
We assist clients in preserving wealth, passing assets to future generations and resolving disputes. Our attorneys can guide you through the planning process to the simplest and most effective method of achieving your goals.
For experienced and diligent estate planning and probate law legal assistance in Massachusetts, contact the Milton law firm of Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC. Call 617-698-6000 or 866-528-3515.
Helping You Plan For The Future
At Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC, we handle a wide range of legal matters relating to estate planning and probate law, including:
- Trust Administration
- Health Care Proxy/Advance Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Estate Administration
- Will Contest
- Probate Litigation
Put Your Trust In Our Experience
We have assisted hundreds of clients with estate planning and probate law legal issues since 1995. In addition, our team is highly knowledgeable regarding elder law and the law as it applies to incapacitated adults. Attorney Matthew Marcus is:
- A former member of the board of directors of the Massachusetts chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys for eight years.
- A member of the advisory board for Massachusetts General Prime Care
- Serves in leaderships roles for Massachusetts General Hospital, Somerville/Cambridge Elder Services’ money management advisory council, South Shore Hospital’s planned giving committee, and runs an advocacy group for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Is the co-chair of the Boston Bar Associations Elder Law Committee.
For effective estate planning and probate law legal assistance in Massachusetts, contact a Boston estate planning lawyer at Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC.
We are available for day, evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located six miles from the South Station Tunnel right off the Expressway near Route 128. To contact Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC, call 617-698-6000 or 866-528-3515.
At Colucci Colucci Marcus & Flavin, PC, our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Tell us what happened by calling us at (617) 379-1797 or toll free at (866) 528-3515. Or contact us online to set up your free initial consultation.