Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
J.D. – 1988
B.A. – 1984
- Massachusetts, 1988
- New Jersey, 1989
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1989
- United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit, 1989
- United States District Court, First Circuit, 1989
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1992
- Rhode Island, 2004
- “Massachusetts Super Lawyers”, every year since 2012.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Member
- “Best Lawyers in New England” (2017)
- “The Best Lawyers in America” (2016)
- Recipient – Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- “Nation’s Top One Percent”, by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Suffolk University Board of Trustees, 2001-2006
- Suffolk University Law School Adjunct Faculty, 2008-2012
- “Trial Evidence and Technique.”
- $225,000.00 settlement from facility failing to treat a developmentally disabled resident’s broken leg.
- $425,000.00 settlement on behalf of a nursing home resident who died after falling from edge of bed.
- $1.5 million dollar settlement on behalf of cyclist hit by teen driver who admitted to looking at phone while driving.
- $1 million dollar settlement from apartment fire that resulted in death and injuries.
- In March of 2013, Mr. Colucci obtained a $1.1 million jury verdict on behalf of a land developer who planned to purchase and develop eight parcels of property. The defendant was hired to provide legal services towards that end, but failed to disclose that the property contained Indian gravesites, which would have restricted development. The defendant was found to be negligent and violated G.L.c. 93A.
- Hill Financial Company v. Murphy, et al. v. Lamond